ROLE - CONVERSION OPTIMISATION MANAGER
We are a fun, creative and busy media company based in Camden and we're looking to recruit a Conversion Optimisation Manager to join our talented conversion team. In this role you will become the heart of everything conversion related and will have the chance to work in a super competitive and rewarding industry.
With research, content, design and tech teams at your disposal, you will have everything needed for end-to-end management of the entire conversion roadmap, putting your test hypotheses into practice and delivering fantastic results.
Proven experience delivering improvements through new innovations, processes and cutting edge test ideas, as well as ability to identify quick wins and improvements, are the key to succeed in this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES - CONVERSION OPTIMISATION MANAGER
We work at an extremely fast pace, in a fun but challenging agile environment that facilitates more than 350 split tests annually across dozens of web properties.
In this role you will have a chance to:
- Work with web analytics, customer insight data and findings from user testing to develop winning test ideas.
- Brainstorm new experiment plans with the team, and have a hands-on approach for the creation and implementation of these ideas.
- Effectively plan, prioritise, and manage the design & build of split tests
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across the business, from research, design and content through to tech and senior management.
PROFILE - CONVERSION OPTIMISATION MANAGER
To succeed you will need to:
- Be experienced with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion.
- Be confident using web analytics and collecting & driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
- Have experience creating test plans, using split testing software and analysing split test results.
- Manage the work of internal and external teams to deliver split tests with a high probability of success.
- Clearly convey your testing ideas through concise written briefs and wireframes
- Be comfortable communication ideas to senior team members
The following will be a plus:
- Experience in affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, offline marketing/sales, email marketing and direct response.
SALARY AND BENEFITS - CONVERSION OPTIMISATION MANAGER
- Competitive + annual bonus scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Training budget;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual company week long retreat abroad.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.