iTech Media is a fun, creative and busy digital agency based in Camden. We are currently looking for a candidate with a strong passion and proven track record as a Systems Administrator to join our talented team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the role - Linux SysAdmin
As a System Administrator at iTech Media you will be responsible for configuring, maintaining, and managing all our hardware, network and systems, as well as providing support to our internal teams.
You should be a proactive and skillful problem-solver, as well as passionate about ensuring that our operation runs smoothly.
Role Responsibilities – System Administrator
- Provide systems and networking hands-on support
- Run regular backup and capacity checks
- Apply security fixes
- Assess the condition of our systems on a regular basis and make suggestions on what needs to be upgraded
- Communicate with everyone in the company in order to understand specific requirements
- Work closely with our development team and create high performance technical solutions
- Develop and maintain internal guidelines for key systems
Role Requirements - Systems Administrator
- Passionate about network, database and security administration.
- Previous experience maintaining MySQL databases as well as Linux OS (CentOS / Ubuntu) system administration.
- Experience managing Firewall policies and working with DNS administration.
- Fluent in Nginx and/or Apache web servers.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience) + annual bonus scheme.
- Training budget; learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised Gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, most valuable player award.
- Company week long convention abroad.
- Complimentary fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity day.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
If you need any assistance with the recruitment process, please email email@example.com