ROLE - SEO EXECUTIVE
We are a fun, creative and busy media company based in Camden and we're looking to recruit a technical SEO Executive to join our talented SEO team.
RESPONSIBILITIES - SEO EXECUTIVE
In this hands-on SEO role you'll be involved in technical and on-page SEO. You will be working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings across a number of websites in an extremely challenging niche.
We're looking for someone who can work creatively and collaboratively to solve problems in a dynamic, fast-paced, SEO-focussed company.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS - SEO EXECUTIVE
To succeed in this role you will need:
- At least two years' experience in SEO, either agency or client side
- All round SEO skill-set
- Experienced in various SEO tools and applications
- Experience in working with both large and small sites
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Strong analytical focus as well as being able to diagnose problems and learn from them
- Excellent knowledge of Google algorithms and history
- Experience dealing with site penalties and recovery
- Keen interest in keeping up to date with the industry
- Excel skills
- Good knowledge of site architecture
SALARY AND BENEFITS - SEO EXECUTIVE
Salary: Competitive + annual bonus scheme.
- Training budget; learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised Gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, most valuable player award.
- Company week long convention abroad.
- Complimentary fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity day.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.