PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are a creative and busy media company based in Camden and we're looking to recruit a web designer to join our talented Design team on a permanent basis.
You should be capable of creating cutting edge design ideas and transforming them into dynamic websites and preparing them for integration into our in-house framework.
To be successful in this role you will have strong communication and multitasking skills and be able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team-oriented environment.
You will be hungry to work with the latest technologies, use your initiative to come up with unique designs and new ideas.
The role will require the Web Designer to:
- Run projects from start to finish.
- Design/animate/UX/prototyping responsive websites, widgets, mobile experiences and landing pages.
- Have a keen eye for designing and animating in Photoshop.
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products.
- Work closely with members of different departments to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
- Test designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and communicate efficiently with external teams.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations in design.
- Demonstrate solid experience in web design.
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Competitive salary + Bonus Scheme
- Training budget; learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised Gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, most valuable player award.
- Company week long convention abroad.
- Complimentary fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity day.
25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays.
Additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
You need to submit your portfolio when you send your CV.