We are a vibrant, creative and fast-growing media company with a friendly, tight-knit and talented team. We are passionate about everything we do and we strive to achieve epic wins and constantly improve. If you are looking to work as part of a team of driven and ambitious people then this is the place for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen, bright and energetic individual who is looking to kickstart their career within an established international company. Working in a highly competitive niche, you will need to be very organised, self-motivated and pro-active. A flexible team player, you should be wanting a long term role where you can develop your SEO and online marketing skills further within in a dynamic, fast-paced culture.
If you’re committed and driven to excel in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) then we’d love to hear from you.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Link building.
- Delivering outreach campaigns, including playing an active role in ideation, promotion and performance measurement.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with industry experts and influencers.
- Carrying out competitor research.
- Ad-hoc projects.
To succeed you will need:
- Some experience & knowledge of SEO principles.
- To have knowledge and understanding of social networking, forums and blogs.
- To have excellent knowledge of searching for information online.
- To be able to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- To be a true team player with a ‘can do’, flexible approach to your work.
- To keep up to date with industry news, trends and developments.
- To have a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- To have great interpersonal skills, and to communicate effectively with other teams.
A flexible team player, you should be wanting a long-term role where you can develop your SEO and online marketing skills further within in a dynamic company.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme.
- Amazing culture and cool offices.
- Generous training budget & learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, & most-valuable player award.
- Company week-long convention abroad.
- Free fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity days.