PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering reliable and insightful analysis across a wide portfolio of websites. Your findings will be a key asset in making strategic decisions, as well as helping us improve the overall performance of our websites.
Working closely and collaboratively with different internal teams, you’ll be the first port of call for analytics based advice and information.
You must have a strong understanding of quantitative methodologies, an exceptional talent for analysing and finding hidden opportunities within data, as well as being able to recognise different trends.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
In this role you will:
- Own web analytics, evaluate revenue opportunities, and build business cases to ensure future growth of products.
- Perform deep-dive analysis and statistical tests to get to the bottom of performance drivers and determine impact of site changes on key metrics.
- Create dashboards to monitor performance and visualise insights.
- Communicate analysis findings and recommendations to various levels including senior team leaders.
- Produce recommendations for site improvements, as well as prioritise statistical research that will test hypothesis and give us a better understanding of what works and doesn’t work.
- Work with the wider conversion optimisation team to create collective and comprehensive insight and reporting.
- Work closely with stakeholders and developers to make improvements to our in-house analytics and reporting tools.
- Identify key metrics that influence and direct behaviour, and identify opportunities for constant improvement.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role.
- Demonstrate examples of delivering insights from analytics that drive commercial growth.
- Have exceptional analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong ability to interact with and influence senior stakeholders & organisation leadership teams.
- Understand different and complex data trends and metrics.
Technical skills and abilities:
- 2+ years experience in data mining and statistical analysis.
- A bachelor's degree preferably in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance).
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Web Analytics tools and techniques.
- A strong understanding of relevant technology and digital trends and research experience in multiple digital channels.
- Previous experience in digital advertising, product management or product marketing, ideally in data and analytics capacity, will be a plus.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme.
- Amazing culture and cool offices.
- Generous training budget & learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, & most-valuable player award.
- Company week-long convention abroad.
- Free fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity days.