Are you a dynamic and passionate UX Researcher who plays to win? This is an amazing opportunity to join and learn from a cutting-edge online team that's responsible for 150+ projects worldwide in one of the internet's most competitive markets.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for cutting-edge ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, it’s at the forefront of everything we do!
We create projects that bring ground-breaking ideas to life. Our goal is to become a dominant force in online media at a global level and, alongside our talented in-house teams, you will play an important part in helping us achieve this vision!
As part of our growth, we are currently looking to add a UX Researcher to our amazing and highly skilled team.
What you’ll do as a UX Researcher:
- You will plan, execute and communicate user experience research that provides tangible findings and clear calls to action.
- You will lead customer insight analysis with an overarching goal of improving user experience.
- You will bring a strong understanding of both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, as well as best practices and core principles of great UX.
- You will ensure that any user journey is an outstanding experience.
- You will create dashboards to monitor performance and visualise insights.
- You will set up and manage customer insight tools including surveys, heatmaps and user tests.
- You will communicate findings and recommendations to various levels, including senior team members.
- You will produce recommendations for improvements based on the different types of users and their profiles.
- You will be the customer's voice in the product development process, working with designers, product owners, and developers to address opportunities in an agile, fast-paced environment.
What we expect from you:
- Exceptional understanding of UX & UI principles, as well as user psychology.
- Experience of creating personas, customer journey maps, process flows, and wireframing, as well as carrying out user testing studies on prototypes and live sites.
- Experience of quantitative methods, as well as knowledge of usability and user experience research tools and qualitative techniques.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, specifically demonstrating excellent problem-solving skills.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. We enjoy a fast-paced working environment where your commitment will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel - personally, professionally and with a winning team.
- Give you a £1,000/year ninja training budget to spend as you wish.
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mexico, Thailand & Greece.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best.
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. On your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!)
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones..
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives; Boxing, Yoga and 5-a-side Football.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
Our ambition is to build, grow and develop London's best digital team!