Are you a creative, communicative and dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator? This is a superb opportunity to join a team of talented specialists that drive over 150 websites in one of the most competitive online niches.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our DNA at iTech Media; it is at the forefront of everything we do.
We build, look after, and run an extensive portfolio of websites worldwide and our goal is to become the number one online media company globally. By joining us, you will play an important part in helping us achieve this vision.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work closely with our external commercial partners, as well as our internal teams. You will set up, test, and execute marketing campaigns, promotions, competitions, and tournaments across various markets, including casino, poker and betting.
What you’ll do:
- Update, maintain, and create promotions with the help of our commercial team, across different markets and multiple pages on the website.
- Request and manage engaging promotional copy.
- Request and manage promotional assets to support different products.
- Work closely with our commercial team to maintain and improve promotional landing pages, including exclusive deals and co-branded pages.
- Assist our product and conversion teams with implementation and maintenance of new commercial initiatives.
- Manage, monitor and gatekeep customer reviews.
- Manage the promotional calendar to support seasonal trends in multiple markets.
- Manage and ensure that the pages and information on the website is up to date.
- Conduct research using Google and SEMrush to identify high volume keywords, and use those to increase commercial traffic.
- Work closely with our commercial and legal teams to resolve on-site compliance issues.
- Assist our commercial team with getting assets in order to successfully monetise review pages.
- Work closely with our commercial, analytics and product teams to analyse and improve returns, as well as spot new opportunities for the business.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of their online marketing activities.
- Follow industry news to prepare for upcoming large product releases.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience in a similar role (industry experience will be a plus).
- Good marketing experience, as well as solid client relationship management skills.
- A customer first mentality.
- Experience managing and tracking multiple campaigns.
- Ability to present information in an engaging and enthusiastic way.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to handle data.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel, both personally and professionally and within a winning team!
- Give you a yearly training budget of £1,000 to really bring out the ninja in you!
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best.
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Opportunity to join our boxing, yoga and 5-a-side football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
Our ambition is to build, grow and develop London's best digital team!