Are you a talented and engaging Product Owner who plays to win? This is a rare opportunity to join a cutting-edge online company that drives over 150 websites, covering 21+ languages, in one of the most competitive online niches.
At iTech Media we constantly strive to move the needle and achieve epic results. We aim to build the biggest online media company globally and, alongside our extremely talented teams, you will help us achieve our goal!
In this role, you will be responsible for driving two of our most important websites and taking them to the next level. You will be laser-focused on growing, improving and developing these thriving products. You will take them from their current competitive position in the market and turn them into world-class websites. Additionally, you will be building and managing a team of specialists to achieve these goals.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a product roadmap.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
- Work at both a strategic and an operational level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience as a Product Owner or Project Manager in a web development environment.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements.
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion.
- Good knowledge of websites, online content, SEO and web development.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel, both personally and professionally and within a winning team!
- Give you a yearly training budget of £1,000 to really bring out the ninja in you!
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed, 11,000 sq ft offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best.
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Opportunity to join our boxing, yoga and 5-a-side football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
Our ambition is to build, grow and develop London's best digital team!