Are you a creative, methodical and engaging Conversion Manager who is passionate about data and testing? This is a superb opportunity to join a ground-breaking team of CRO specialists that drives over 150 websites in one of the most competitive online niches.
At iTech Media we always strive to move the needle by building engaging and industry leading content. As part of a fast-growing, dynamic and passionate team, your mandate will be to ensure the best experiences possible for millions of visitors in 21+ languages.
As a Conversion Manager, you will become the heart of everything conversion related and will have the chance to work in a super competitive and rewarding industry.
With research, content, design and tech teams at your disposal, you'll have everything needed for end-to-end management of the entire conversion roadmap, putting your test hypotheses into practice and delivering fantastic results.
What you’ll do:
- Work with web analytics, customer insight data and findings from user testing to develop winning test ideas.
- Brainstorm new experiment plans with the team, and have a hands-on approach for the creation and implementation of these ideas.
- Effectively plan, prioritise, and lead the design & build of split tests
- Coordinate with key partners across the business, from research, design and content through to tech and senior management.
- Run the work of internal and external teams to deliver split tests with a high probability of success.
- Clearly convey your testing ideas through concise written briefs and wireframes
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion.
- Confidence using web analytics and collecting & driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
- Experience creating test plans, using split testing software and analysing split test results.
- To be comfortable communicating ideas to senior team members
- Knowledge and/or experience in affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, offline marketing/sales, email marketing and direct response.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel, both personally and professionally and within a winning team!
- Give you a yearly training budget of £1,000 to really bring out the guru in you!
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together as a team. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best.
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Opportunity to join our boxing, yoga and 5-a-side football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
Our ambition is to build, grow and develop London's best digital team!