Are you a wordsmith with a flair for grammar and a keen eye for detail? This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge team of content specialists that drive over 150 websites in one of the most competitive online niches.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, it’s at the forefront of everything we do!
We build, look after and run a wide portfolio of websites worldwide and our goal is to become the number one reference in online media globally. As part of our content team you’ll play an important part in helping us achieve this vision!
You will play a crucial role in growing our content presence online. You will ensure all content delivered by our team is of excellent quality and meets the highest standards. You will be editing content pages about online gambling, online casinos, and sports betting.
What you’ll do:
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes on our websites.
- Proof, write, and edit copy to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expand the market.
- Work as part of a high performing team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Work closely with our writing team, the wider content department, as well as with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
What we expect from you:
- A strong command of English grammar and language.
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Some knowledge of SEO and WordPress.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It would be an added bonus if you are familiar with online casinos, gaming and sports betting, and have experience working in a highly competitive industry.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel, both personally and professionally and within a winning team!
- Give you a yearly training budget of £1,000 to really bring out the ninja in you!
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best.
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Opportunity to join our boxing, yoga and 5-a-side football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
There's a punctuation issue in this ad, can you spot it? If so, let us know where it is when you send over your CV.
Our ambition is to build, grow and develop London's best digital team!